Bilingual Field Labor Coordinator
Groome Industrial Service Group is a growing company located in Fairfield, NJ, providing specialty maintenance services nationwide for several industries including natural gas-fired power generation, shipping, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and aerospace.
The Field Labor Coordinator will ensure all projects are properly staffed and crews are assigned the appropriate vehicles/equipment to complete the scope of work. Keeping good communication and working relationships between field and office employees is key to this role.
• Employee / Vehicle Logistics –Update employee / vehicle locations in network files.
• Travel Logistics – Schedule flights, hotels, vehicle rentals, etc. for each project.
• Emergency Logistics – Last-minute coordination for emergency projects.
• Vehicle Maintenance –Schedule repairs and maintenance.
• New Hires:
Interview job candidates, arrange for new hire participation in in-house and vendor training programs, and make sure they have a full understanding of their responsibilities.
Onboard new employees with EHS Manager and ensure that they are properly trained before allowing them to work in the field.
• Warehouse Workflow/Loadout:
Ensure PPE and tools are prepared for each project.
Schedule and assign tasks for employees working in the warehouse.
Maintain jobsite trailer inventories.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bi-lingual – Spanish and English
• Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have excellent organization and communication skills – both verbal and written Working Conditions – Responsibilities may include weekend and/or evening work. Position subject to background check, drug testing and E-Verify employment eligibility.
Compensation will be based on experience and skills. We offer a competitive salary, holidays, vacation, benefits and 401(k) retirement contributions.
Groome Industrial Service Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran
Please apply via e-mail with your resume or stop in to our office to complete an application.
22 Audrey Place
Fairfield, NJ 07004