Bilingual Warehouse Coordinator
Groome Industrial Service Group is a growing company located in Fairfield, NJ, providing specialty maintenance services nationwide for several industries including natural gas-fired power generation, shipping, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and aerospace.
The Warehouse Coordinator will be responsible for operating the warehouse at peak efficiency by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operational goals.
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing company and safety procedures and OSHA standards
• Manage and maintain housekeeping
• Manage shipping and receiving
• Control, manage and catalog warehouse inventory
• Communicate all shop/vehicle material & PPE inventory needs to management
• Prepare material, tools, and PPE for all jobs (load out)
• Weekly trailer inventories and re-stocking
• Assist EH&S department with new hire PPE gear/bags
• Keep safety equipment inspections up to date
• Ensure tools and equipment are inspected, repaired and/or replaced before and after each job
• Local material pickups and deliveries using Groome vehicles
• Maintain federal and state vehicle compliance
• Manage vehicle / trailer maintenance and inspections
• Excellent communication and people skills with our vendors, management, field personnel, as well as all other Groome personnel
• Field emergency calls, when needed
• Assess staffing needs to assist with warehouse workload
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) is required
• Proven work experience as a Warehouse Coordinator (2 years)
• Strong supervisory skills
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
• Computer knowledge / skill (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communication, organizational and time-management skills
• Forklift and Manlift Operator certifications
• Must be safety-oriented
Work Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm; availability for emergencies is required.
Travel: Unless absolutely necessary, out of state travel is not required for this position.
Compensation will be based on experience and skills. Medical benefits offered on the first of the month after 60 days.
Position subject to background check, drug testing and E-Verify employment eligibility.
Groome Industrial Service Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran
Please apply via e-mail with your resume or stop in to our office to complete an application.
22 Audrey Place
Fairfield, NJ 07004