Discover an innovative technology that uses a proven Kinetic Shockwave cleaning method that is focused on the cleaning and removal of unwanted debris from fin tubes – debris that is keeping your facility from running at optimal performance levels.
This short video describes how this technology works, and describes the unmatched benefits. The Kinetic Shockwave method is focused on the cleaning and removal of unwanted debris from fin tubes – debris that is keeping your facility from running at optimal performance levels. A patented air system utilized after the blast features automated high-pressure, high-volume air distribution.
There are three important steps to KinetiClean:
1. The PRIMACORD detonating cord curtain application is tailored to each unit based on area size, plus the amount and nature of the fouling. It detonates along its entire length at a velocity of approximately 22,000 ft/s to safely and effectively remove hard deposits.
2. The process ensures all foulant is removed–our patented oscillating air tool removes any debris left on fins.
3. Vacuuming then extracts all liberated debris from the unit to complete the cleaning process
There’s so much more to KinetiClean than you find with any other cleaning system:
• No manual tube movement
• Minimal-to-no scaffolding
• Other projects can continue in tandem
• Highly trained and fully licensed professionals construct and initiate explosives
• No additional moisture
Benefits of KinetiClean over other methods:
• Increased heat absorption of the tubes
• Improved dP
• Lower flu gas temps
• Improved BTU efficiency
• Turnkey debris removal
Groome follows IME/OSHA-based safety training programs, along with a OSHA 30 training standard for all employees.